Spiral, Imperial College’s new digital repository, has been created to provide a central point of collection of the College’s research publications. As well as giving you access to journal articles which Imperial’s academics have written, Spiral now gives you access to Imperial College PhD theses.
There are currently 10 Civil & Environmental Engineering & 5 Earth Science & Engineering theses available on Spiral. To access them, do the following:
1. Go to the Spiral website: http://spiral.imperial.ac.uk
2. In the centre of the page, click on the ‘Faculty of Engineering’ link.
3. On the next page, click on either ‘Civil & Environmental Engineering’ or the ‘Earth Science & Engineering’ links.
4. You should now see a link to the PhD theses. Click on this link.
5. To see all of the theses that are held in Spiral, simply leave the search box blank and just click on the Title or Author button .