All Imperial staff and students now have access to the complete Lyell Collection provided by the Geological Society of London. Up until now, you have only had access to a small selection of material from this collection (the journals, the Special Publications) but you now have access to everything – see the full list of available publications below.
The collection represents one of the largest integrated collections of online earth science literature available. It brings together key journals, Special Publications, and Society book series on a single electronic platform.
Publications within the Lyell Collection
- Journal of the Geological Society
- Qtrly Journal of Engineering Geology & Hydrology
- Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment & Analysis
- Geological Society Memoirs
- Geological Society Special Publications
- Engineering Geology Special Publications
- Petroleum Geology Conference Series
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Journal of Micropalaeontology
- Transactions of the Geological Society of London
- Scottish Journal of Geology
- Proceedings of the Yorkshire Geological Society