All Imperial staff & students now have access to practically all journal titles and all volumes & issues from the American Geophysical Union (AGU) journal collection. The only exceptions are Earth Interactions (access from 1997-2008 only) & Radio Science (access from vol. 4 onwards).
Up until now you only had access to the current content (e.g. 2002 onwards) – but you now have access to the archives. Also, you didn’t have access to any of the content from journals such as Global Biogeochemical Cycles before today – but you do now.
The titles within the AGU journal collection are listed below. The Library is in the process of updating the entries on the catalogue for all of these titles – but you can now access them here.
- Earth Interactions
- Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
- Geophysical Research Letters
- Global Biogeochemical Cycles
- International Journal of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy
- Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems
- Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics
- Radio Science
- Reviews of Geophysics
- Space Weather
- Water Resources Research
- Journal of Geophysical Research